Monday, April 2, 2007

Slow the drugs....

Finally heard from the doc office. After 5 injections my estradiol levels are at 686. Jeffrey and I were wracking our brains trying to think what they were last cycle at this point. See? I was way too confident thinking I wouldn't need that info later! I think we were more in the 400 range. So I'm probably on the high-end of average for me. They're decreasing my Follistim from 300 IUs to 225 IU.

[info on estradiol: http://www.drary.com/a1.htm]

Quite honestly I didn't get to ask all the questions I wanted to: combination of work going haywire at the time, the nurse not speaking very clear English, and they called on my cell phone which basically means I have to stand on my head to get a signal. Plus...it wasn't the doctor, so the nurse was probably telling me what he told her. Oy. I hate not being extremely informed.

So...cutting back on Follistim, which I'm going to take as a good sign that my body is working the way it should (and maybe a little too much, which I'm totally fine with too!). I swear at this point, I'd rather hyper-stim than get to the end and not have enough. Ok...I shouldn't say horrible scary things like that. :)

That's the lastest...next blood work & ultrasound Wednesday morning.

No comments: