Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tomorrow

...is the day. I'm strangely, not nervous. The calm before the storm, I suppose. J's been traveling for work - he comes home tonight and I made him promise to take me to the movies. No better distraction than that.

In other news, Aunt Flo showed up today, that evil bitch is kicking my ass right now. That aside, I was supposed to start charting a new basal body temp chart today and I completely forgot. I mean it's been 4+ years...I'm a bit out of the habit. I was hoping to have it to take with me when we go for our consultation next month. It's probably not a big deal that I missed today, but it will most likely be thrown off by tomorrow's surgery and the painkillers for the next few days...my lack of sleep for the next week while I'm uncomfortable as hell. Then it's off to Belize (like I'll remember to do it there). Hmmm...screw the damn BBT...this is a bad rep month....I've got enough to contend with.

Bring on the pain killers.

No comments: