Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Morning Silver Lining (completely UNfertility related):

The alarm went off...
I wiped the sleep from my eyes....
grabbed a cup of joe....
turned on the computer...
opened my browser to log into my email...

wha...

...wait...

What is this I spy?

A headline on CNN.com: "Nuts! 'Jericho' has been canceled"

I could hardly contain my happiness as I forwarded my husband the link. No more Tuesday nights listening to Skeet Ulrich's voice (from the other room) while my husband caught up on the latest man-soap-opera.

J and I have been reduced to yelling matches over how bad the acting is (WAS - ha!) on that show. "But it's such a great storyline" "Yes, but how can you pay attention to the storyline when you're wondering if Skeet's going to remember to breathe during his next line" "But I just have to know what happens at the end." "I know what happens - at the end of the next sentence Skeet's going to pass out. Oh - and I think there was something about a nuclear bomb."

Beat it, Skeet...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can't have babies b/c you're an idiot. God is starting to weed out morons now. Best of luck!

K-Pax said...

I take it all back - THIS is the best day ever. Yesterday, I find out Skeet’s going off the air. Tonight is the last show. And the icing on the cake - I get my very first psycho-god’s-minion comment. The hilarious part is this blog’s been up for what – 2 years? It took a posting about JERICHO to attract the crazies. I guess I should insert a comment about Jericho’s “nuts” at this juncture, but it just seems too easy.

I feel like I've passed some type of blogging milestone. I might have to publish a retraction about Skeet. Who knew he had so much power?