Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Let The Dreams Begin


Wow - I had forgotten about the disturbing Lupron-induced dreams. I had my first injection yesterday and I’ve already got weird things going on in my sleep. Last night caught me by surprise. I spent the entire night dreaming about J having an affair. It was horrible. I woke up around 1am in the midst of it...and it just kept on going until I got up this morning. I did not sleep well at all. It was one of those dreams where when you wake up, you can’t remember if it’s real or not.

I can only remember bits and pieces now. But it started off with J and I asleep in bed. I was woken up by the sound of a woman’s voice coming closer. And finally she’s in the sitting room part of our bedroom yakking away on a cell phone. I get out of bed and start yelling at this woman to get out of my house. I was furious. And I couldn’t figure out why the heck J wasn’t upset about it. Complete stranger in our house! And for whatever reason (that made sense in my dream, but doesn’t now), I started to realize that J knew this woman and he was ok with her being in the house. I ask her how she got in and she said that J gave her a key so she could come over whenever she wanted. I found out about the affair…I went downstairs for something and when I came back up they were in bed together! There’s much more in there somewhere, but it turned out that I was pregnant and J wanted a divorce to run off with the cell-phone lady. ACK! Frickin’ drugs. There was so much more to the dream…but I only remember the general feeling I had while I was dreaming it….which sucked. I woke up this morning and that blah feeling stuck with me through my first cup of coffee.

Ahhh, Lupron…you evil bitch…..

No comments: