Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blogging just to blog...

I don't really have any reason for blogging today. Except that I'm just in the mood to blog (read: procrastinating work).

Today is Day Three. I'm feeling fine. Great, in fact. Lupron is already disturbing my sleep which was a bit surprising (last time it was after injection 3 or 4). It's only been two whole nights, but both nights, nightmares and last night some insomnia. Oh well, there are worse things. Also have a bit of a headache today, but not sure if that's related or not.

Otherwise, feeling pretty good. J and I are off to the nursery (the PLANT kind) to spent crap-loads of money on landscaping. Can't think of anything else that could make me that happy. Weather is just amazing out. Close to 80, light breeze, sun. It's done great things for my mood.

The dog is in serious trouble right now for wreaking havoc in the neighborhood. I have all the windows & doors open enjoying the breeze and she insists on barking her head off at every noise. She's now sitting in "time out" on the couch. And boy is she out. Must be exhausting chasing bugs and barking at the neighbors.

Well, that's the latest. Back to work.

No comments: