Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Another kick in the [empty] stomach

I'm 2 weeks into my infertility vacation. Let's recap:

1. It's been a week since this horrendous cold took hold. I'm just beginning to feel human again.

2. Still suffering from the detox headaches. Actually, can you really call it headacheS if it has really just been one long headache for 2 weeks?

3. Still having hot flashes. One just last night.

4. Have been invited to 2 children's birthday parties. Have attended none.

5. Have just recently recovered from the world's longest, worst progesterone induced period. I am expecting the painful post-IVF ovulation any day now.

6. Learned another peep is pregnant. I'm betting on 4 new pregs by the end of summer (bare minumum).

On the flip:

1. I have had exactly NO needles injected into me in two weeks.

2. Have not spent tens of thousands on drugs.

3. Still (somehow) managing to stave off The Great Plung into failed IVF depression.

4. Finally allowed to have sex again. Thank. God.

5. Have had a couple glasses of wine. Big plans to have many, many more....

No comments: