Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sick, sad and blah...

My body is outta whack. My hormones are flippin' off the charts. Having constant headaches, still having hot/cold flashes. And I woke up this morning with the start of a cold. Which J just pointed out is exactly what happened when we finished our last IVF cycle. I think maybe my body is a bit weakened from everything its been through. Immune system sucks...waaalaaa...sick. Stupid cold. Feel like crap.

Friday night we gathered all of our IVF paraphernalia (syringes, drugs, calendars, prescriptions, ultrasound pics...etc, etc.) and put them out of sight. I thought THAT would be the easy part of our "IVF vacation". No...I cried the whole time. I don't know why. I guess I'm just a little nervous about "wasting time" by taking this break. At least if we're doing it (even though I HATE it), we're moving forward. I'm not good at sitting on my ass doing nothing.

I know I need the break, but I'm starting to think this "break" is going to be harder than I thought.

No comments: