Friday, April 11, 2008

Surprise

Lab results came back in and it looks like the harvesting is going to be Monday. I didn't fight it - my hormone levels were still on the low side. So all my faith is riding on this dude...and I'm feeling pretty good about it.

I took a half day from work - left the office around 11:30. Got out of DC on a beautiful day - a quick drive past the cherry trees, which still blooms on them. Although when I drove past (which the help of a little breeze), it looked like snow. Makes me miss DC in the Spring. Windows open, people flying kites on the mall, tourists with their noses in maps, horse and carriage rides. Ahhhh....

Got to my grandparent's house around 1 - had a little lunch. And Jeffrey - who said he'd be here around 4 - turned out to be a big fat liar and showed up at 2pm. Good surprise...made me cry. So incredibly glad to see him. It's been unbelievably weird doing all this without him. I'm so glad he'll get to go to my appointment with my in the morning - time to get this boy involved...no doubt it feels VERY unreal to him!

No comments: