Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 1 (um...again).

After a screwy few days where my body stopped, then started, then stopped again - things are finally on track and happening.

I talked to my IVF coordinator a little bit ago and we've decided (after flipping through numerous calendards, breaking out the calculator combined with some un-educated guessing) that today is my Day 1.

Seriously, my body = not normal right now. Not sure why. My coordinator talked to the doctor about it and he told us not to worry - sometimes Novarel just trips you up a bit. They'll just have to keep a good idea on my levels and ultrasounds (like they weren't already?).

In the meantime - this weekend is Memorial Day Weekend. Our annual camping trip is still on (phew!) and I couldn't be more excited about it. I can't tell you how glad I am that we still get to go - one last chance to kick back before getting back into treatments. I've got a good book, a big tent and I'm ready to sit my ass by the lake and chill for a few days.

No comments: