Monday, May 19, 2008

Paid in full

Did I mention sunburn sucks? Good grief - yesterday I couldn't walk. Today I can walk a little better, but my skin has turned almost hard and my face looks a bit leper-ish. Screw being tan - I prefer my pain-free pale-ness.

In other news - we are paid in full for the next go 'round. WOOHOO! It'll work THIS time. HAHA - I feel like I've said that before. I'm not nervous. I'm not excited. I'm totally indifferent. It feels too far away (a whole week and a half) to even think about it yet.

This coming weekend - Memorial Day - we've got a big camping trip coming up. That's as far ahead as my brain is working right now. Camping on the lake with all our college friends, chowin' down on some campfire goodies, swimming in the lake, reading in the hammock, and it's one last chance to fit in all those antioxidants.

No comments: