Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random thoughts from the last 24 hours:

1. If only I could kick myself in the ovaries....
2. Seriously? No. SERIOUSLY!?!
3. I'm exhausted.
4. I'm so pissed off.
5. If that doctor charges us $1k for two days worth of bloodwork, I'll kill myself.
6. Becoming the neighbor Cat Lady is starting to sound good.
7. I want to go home.
8. Hey, maybe this is the underdog egg that comes back from the brink of disaster and becomes the kid I ground until I'm dead.
9. Wow, that was one stupid, hopeful thought.
10. Fuck hopeful.
11. Why am I not in the car going home?
12. I'm so exhausted.
13. We've really wasted our lives in the last few years.
14. We've wasted so much money.
15. If Paris Hilton ever has a kid, they're going to have to put me away for a long, long time.
16. I miss my husband.
17. I miss my dog.
18. I miss my bed.
19. Fuck DC traffic.
20. I miss my commute.
21. I miss being 21 when my biggest worry was getting pregnant.
22. Speaking of 21, I miss alcohol.
23. Is it possible to win the lottery without actually wasting money on a ticket?
24. Oh my god, gas is how much?
25. Fuck Bush, I can't wait to read McClellan's book.
26. What's up with nurse not being able to find a vein (again).
27. Fuck this nurse, man.
28. Seriously, I'm going to stab her with that needle in a minute.
29. Yo doc, maybe if you hadn't bruised my internals with that ultrasound wand, we'd still be friends...and maybe my shit would be working.
30. Why isn't my shit working?
31. The IVF drugs have finally and permamently fucked me up. I'm so pissed at myself for taking them.
32. This is my worst nightmare.
33. We can conqure male infertility, but I can't handle anymore fertility problems...I'm obviously not a miracle-worker.
34. Try not to freak out and wait for Saturday's results...remember the underdog theory.
35. Fuck Saturday...I'm so close to giving up.

1 comment:

b marie said...

#36. I love you!